Bathurst Regional Council has an obligation to protect the privacy of site users. This statement describes what information is collected and why.
If you visit the Chifley Home web site to read or download information, the following information will be recorded for statistical purposes:
- Your server's address.
- The name of the top level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .edu, .org, .au, .nz etc).
- The type of browser you use.
- The date and time you accessed our site.
- The pages you accessed and the documents downloaded.
- The previous Internet address from which you linked directly to our site.
- The Internet address to which you link directly from our site.
The above information is used to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, discover what information is most and least used, determine technical design specifications, and help us make our site more useful to visitors.
Contacting the Bathurst Regional Council by Email
Your e-mail address will only be recorded by the Bathurst Regional Council if you choose to send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it without your consent.